Bulgin Plug Wiring

A female bulgin plug. E is for Earth, L for Lead, N for Neutral.

Bulgin plug marshallBulgin plug marshall 2Bulgin plug marshall 3Used for old Marshall, Hiwatt, Carslbro … amps.

Website Pin Facebook Twitter Myspace Friendfeed Technorati del.icio.us Digg Google StumbleUpon Premium Responsive

This entry was posted in Amps and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Bulgin Plug Wiring

  1. Vincent says:

    Also used for some Wem speaker cabinets… :)
    I spent weeks to find what that plug/socket was! Damn… Just ask the tonegeek!

  2. Vincent says:

    For information, the female plug is a Bulgin SA2097 and the male socket is a Bulgin SA2096. And you can find some on ebay, from a UK seller who has NOS. I bought a pair for my new friend, a WEM Control ER30 ;) I need to build a speaker cabinet now…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>